Are you looking to add to your game day snack list? Superbowl Party ideas?! Let me present to you:
Are you a Pierogi Purist? Keep scrolling. Go on, now.
I used frontiercharcoal Tumbleweeds and their flavor packed Lump Charcoal to start my ovenbrothers Original Bro. You could throw these on your smoker or in your oven, too.
2 Packages mrstspierogies (any variety)
1 Cup franksredhot
2 Tbs meatchurch Holy Voodoo
2 Tbs Chili Powder
1 Stick Melted Butter
1. Combine all ingredients (minus the Pierogies) and mix well.
2. Toss Pierogies in the mixture.
3. Layer on a baking sheet and cook at about 350-400° for about 15-20 min.
4. Toss with additional Buffalo sauce if you’d like. Mine is 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot, 1/2 stick melted butter and 2 -3 tbs mikeshothoney .
5. Serve with blue cheese or ranch.